Tuesday, February 22, 2005

#2 2/22/2005

Day 2 Blog blog blog.

You know in a world where BALCO runs baseball into the ground it's time for some revolutionary change in the sport.

I propose the following:

1) Let baseball players do whatever they want to their bodies signing a waiver that allows MLB not to be liable for any of it.
2) Move the walls back to where they were in the 20's-60's.

Think about it.

Right now Barry Bonds is hitting a tennis ball with an aluminum bat.

Level the playing field.

I'd rather see a long 500' home run/ Make it Ruthian.

Gehrig and Ruth and Cobb and all the old time greats swung for a fence much deeper than today's.

But the fans like the long ball, we can't hit it that far naturally.

Wah Wah Bonds.
Wah Wah McGwire.

Ruth hit 60 Home Runs without BALCO and while fighting of syphilis on occasion and a hangover every day.

The wasn't even a BALCO? Surely I jest.

Now the Revolutionary here has been a fan of Baseball since he was 3. Always played ball all the way through high school and a little in college until I realized that there was a whole other level people play at and on my best day I scraped it.

Wah wah I wasn't going to be a Yankee.

Sucks to be me.

But I found my guitar and writing and other things to get me laid so I keep going.

Incidentally anyone who thinks rock and roll isn't dead right now is wrong.

Green Day did not save rock. Green Day is N'Sync with Blue Hair.

Emo didn't save rock either. Emo just gets ugly dudes chick like Gwyneth Paltrow.

F Emo. Rock is all about cock.

"death and my cock are the world" JM

Jim was right. Rock Roll music is all about death and sex.

It says my lady is fuckin’ my best friend I'm drinking whiskey my life suck

but FUCK YOU!!!!

FUCK YOU HARD because I ROCK!!

not wah wah wah you hurt my feelings when you took my favorite tea cozy.

ROCK isn't pretty. Rock is Lemme.

Rock is the Cocoa Puff on Lemme's face. You can't look at ROCK too long before it spits in your fucking eye.

If you don't know who Lemme is you don't know ROCK!

Rock is no longer captured in the pages of Rolling Stone.

Clear Channel does not ROCK!!

Ticket Bastard does not ROCK!!

You know what does ROCK?

3AM last call for alcohol!! wasted listening to a great new band that brings it while talking to a girl with strawberry hair and a nose ring about h cool her tattoo is. There's rock in a bucket for you.

Rock n Roll people. Do something to change the world.

Change it for the better. Doesn't have to be radical but if everyone did a little something to change their world all the little things would lead to something big.

Go drive down somewhere with your windows open and listen to Rock and Roll. Any song that makes you do 95 on the highway. Your choice.

Go rock out with your cock out and give homage to the gods of rock and roll.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home