Wednesday, May 18, 2005

12:05 AM Hump Day

Gonzo can't sleep right now. Too much something or other that's playing his system like a guitar tuned up way too high. I'm just waiting for the high E to pop and that will be that until tomorrow.

Mrs. Gonzo has me hooked into American Idol. 3 left and they sing 3 songs each. At this point I still don't care. They try to pass this off as music, but it's a musical as Small World in Disneyland: yea there's music playing but it makes you want to turn your teeth inward and gnaw on your own brain.

OK the downer portion of the evening has decided to rear it's head and im starting to drift. Granted 2 minutes ago I was wired buty such is life. if you can't beat it fuck it. If you fuck it and beat it (we know who you are): then you have some serious issues and should consider counseling. If you think that's a little dark, yer taking a nail file to the ass end of a black hole. If light can't get out what chance do YOU have?

I know am all over the board right now but I don't give a fizzzle. It's my corner of the internet and I can do with it as I please. I think the Q stands for Quality on the Quaalude doesn't it.

Viva la revolucion. Viva life. Viva Variety and Viva La Bam.

I'm OUT....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home